Free Google Grants For Non-Profit Marketing!
As part of Google’s community service policy, Google provides free non-profit marketing budget to charitable organisations. This non-profit marketing budget is made available through Google Grants.
Google Grants provides charities with free advertising budget and can help charities to:
- Raise donations
- Communicate your message
- Promote events
- Find new volunteers
What is Google Grants?
Since 2003, Google Grants has supported many Canadian charities, by providing them with a non-profit marketing budget of 329 American dollars - per day! This equals up to 10.000 dollars per month and has to be spent online on non-profit marketing. The Google Grant will be available as long as the charity adheres to the Google Grants terms and conditions.
Who can apply for a Google Grant?
In order to apply for a Google grant and boost their non-profit marketing, a charity has to meet the following criteria:
- …has to be active in the area of Science and technology, Education, Youth, Public health, Environment, or the Arts.
- …must be registered under the Canada Income Tax Act,
- …is able to issue charitable receipts to donors,
- …has to be exempt from income tax.
How can I apply for a Google Grant?
Applying is easy. And at Searchify, we like to help. Just see it as our part of community service.
Without charge, we will:
- Submit your application,
- Set up non-profit marketing campaigns
- Enable web analytics and conversion tracking
- Manage any non-profit marketing campaigns
Do you want to receive a free non-profit marketing budget? And apply to Google Grants? Contact Searchify and we’ll set you up - no charge, nothing to lose!