Learn more about SEO consultancy
Once again, our friends at Moz (previously: SEOmoz) have posted an awesome new SEO infographic on SEO consultancy. This provides an overview of characteristics of Canadian SEO-companies. It also compares SEO consultancy results from the following countries:
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Germany, France, Italy and The Netherlands
- Australia & New Zealand
Remarks on this SEO infographic
- Canada is the country that uses the most specialized SEO consultancy bureaus. That’s a good thing, because often (not always!) they yield the best results. Especially web design firms can be less effective in SEO consultancy, as their products are not always SEO-proof.
- There’s a LOT of small SEO-companies out there. That’s not a bad thing, as it’s a fairly new line of work and there are many skilled professionals that do an awesome job of helping out companies. Bigger is not always better. This also shows in the limited maturity of Canadian SEO consultancy companies, with a median of 3 years of age.
- 41% of the respondents serve small businesses. I guess bigger businesses are lagging, although they often have a lot more to gain from SEO. In my experience, this is partly caused by the inflexibilty of bigger companies. Especially when it comes to change management and tying all SEO-tasks across various business parts.
- Internet adoption, online selling and SEO within the marketing mix varies greatly within different countries within Europe. It’s save to assume that Dutch SEO-companies participate in a completely different ballgame than, for instance, the French.
So much for comments. Here’s the infographic!
Please find the original SEO infographic here.