Google Analytics ImplementationA correct implementation of Google Analytics is tricky: 96% of the Google Analytics accounts that we've seen have not been implemented correctly.
Any good online marketing needs web web analytics. Campaigns thrive on data, as it allows you to spend your campaign budget more efficiently and beat the competition. Good web analytics are a necessity for marketing strategy, as you want to learn more about your audience and how to persuade them to buy your products or services.
96% of Google Analytics accounts are not configured correctly
Unfortunately, an out-of-the-box setup from Google Analytics is not very good, as the data gets polluted by fake visits, improper campaign attribution, and spam. A properly configured Google Analytics account will:
- Filter out spam and fake traffic
- Show user demographic data
- Integrate Google AdWords, Search Console, and AdSense
- Measure the results of campaigns and content
- Show the ROI of advertising campaigns
- Give more insight into SEO results
- Separate data from workers and colleagues
- Attribute conversion data to the campaigns that initially bring visitors
- Separate branded and non-branded campaigns and SEO
- Enable retargeting
Get your Google Analytics account optimized
Searchify can fully optimize your Google Analytics account. For a one-time fee, this will allow you to learn more about all your digital marketing efforts, and optimize the yield of all your campaigns. Fill out the contact form to receive a free quote: